About the Resource Room
The primary objectives of the SFCCA Resource Room are for supporting academic research and enriching personal knowledge. The collections include publications from SFCCA, clan associations, local Chinese community organisations, and overseas clan associations. Please click on the respective collections below to view the catalogues.
Resource Room Opening Hours
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm (excluding public holidays)
- As the Resource Room is not manned by any full-time staff, access to the Resource Room is by appointment only. Please contact the SFCCA Secretariat at email@example.com or 6643 6476 at least three working days in advance
Resource Room Etiquette
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed entry into the Resource Room
- Smoking as well as bringing in of food and drinks into the Resource Room are strictly prohibited
- All Resource Room materials are strictly for reference in the Resource Room — not available for loan and not to be taken out of the Resource Room
- Theft, defacement, mutilation, misuse or destruction of any Resource Room material is prohibited. Users caught doing any of these activities will be handed over to the Police
- Resource Room materials may be returned to the library cart and not the shelves after browsing
- SFCCA will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings and valuables left unattended
** In view of the COVID-19 situation, all Resource Room users are to adhere to the prevailing safe management measures.