- 2:00 pm
Zhong Clan Association AGM
Zhong Clan Association’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 10th January 2021 (Sunday) at 2:00pm sharp in the association’s premises to report on the association’s activities and financial position for the year 2020. Members who wish to propose any topics to the agenda for discussion may submit in writing to the secretary two weeks before the date of the AGM.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, this AGM will allow for an attendance of no more than 30 participants who are to keep a safe distance of 1 metre. Please register to attend the meeting.
- President’s Opening Address
- Verification of last minutes of meeting
- Review of last minutes of meeting
- Report on this year’s activities by Honorary Secretary
- Presentation of Statement of Account for the year by Treasurer
- Any other matters
- End of AGM